Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Anyone own/owned a HST?? Floor and core questions...

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
mattyg1405
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Anyone own/owned a HST?? Floor and core questions...

I recently had the floor out of my hst and made a new support for the floor out of composite and installed a new floor our of 1/2" Mari e ply... My transom is solid and dry... My question is what is the deal with the core in the hst... I did not touch the from the gas tank floor back it seemed good and so did the little patch I could see under the rear floor section... The core is not like other hydrostrems is it? I'm not 100% sure it's all original since the owner passed but it seems lime most of the strength of the boat comes from the tunnels and the floor sitting atop the tunnels is this correct can anyone expali. This to me so I know what I've got under there before I really beat this thing up i have peace of mind I have a 2.5 efi 260 pushing this thing with a cle lower I do expect it to be fairly fast thanks

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post