Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

low water pick up help !

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

low water pick up help !

I have a 2 to 1 low water pick up and the pinion seems to had locked up , i had allready dropped it off to a man over my way , and for some reson it sat on his shop floor for a year ( wont mention any names ) but who can i send this unit too , to get new gears put in it ?

i asked bob's machine shop the other day and they said they don't do anything with the gears ( darn )

another ? ... i am presently running 1.87 factory gears and i like it for the top end , but do they make even a taller gear than that ? like maybe a 1.5 or what ever it would be called

trying to learn a little , from the guys that know the best !

77viper
HSF Supporting Vendor
HSF Supporting Vendor

Re: low water pick up help !

1.87 is all you can go with a 200 case. I could do it but shipping wouldn't be cost effective, I would think any merc dealer would do it.
Samari on s&f
Chet Olson

75 viper 2.4 200, 130 shot of NOS
91 vegas loaned out
79 vking project 2.5 280

Topic Author
19'stealth2009
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: low water pick up help !

To have it done localy would be so much more convienent , but i will certainly keep it in mind that you mentioned if i can't get someone around here to fix it . Good note's on the gears and casing and thanks for the reply !

:boating: every day i get a little closer to finishing and when it's done , i don't care if it's blowing snow .... I will go for a boat ride ! LOL

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post