Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

What are these called

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.
User avatar

Topic Author
Joker Jake
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet
Posts: 24
Joined: Jul 12, 2022 10:41 am
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

What are these called

Post: # 26451Post Joker Jake »

I assume they are for hydraulic steering hoses?
Steering hose hull fitting.JPG
Steering hose hull fitting.JPG (184.19 KiB) Viewed 589 times
User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3974
Joined: Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Nowthen, MN
Has thanked: 351 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: What are these called

Post: # 26455Post Hippie459MN »

Clamshell cover.


Amazon has a ton of them in a bunch of sizes. Hope that helps. :)
Project Vulture | Project Vector | Project Vamp | Project Vixen
The Vulture Wish List | Project CobraJet

1977 HydroStream Vulture - Worlds longest ongoing project. :eek:
1982 Hydrostream Vector
1982 Hydrostream Vamp
1973 Hydrostream Vixen
1976 CobraJet Jet Boat - Outboard conversion project
1976 Pontoon - aka The Family Truckster
Post Reply

  • Random Topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests