Wondering how to post images or maybe change your avatar or maybe something else?
You can find that and a lot of other useful tips for using the forums in the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base.

To visit the HydrostreamForums Knowledge Base CLICK HERE

Hydrostream Hustler Vpad .....How many made?

The place for all general Hydrostream discussions.

Topic Author
HustlerV
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Hydrostream Hustler Vpad .....How many made?

I am interested in finding out how many Hustler Vhulls were produced. I have never spoke with Pipkorn about this but people that worked for him and know him state that there was only around 20 Vpad Hustlers produced starting in 1984... ( I have 3 ) with identical 10.5 inch pads. Rumor has it they made some different size pads but I have never seen them. I was also told that all the Hustler V pads were suppose to be named THUMPERS? This never came to be as my inner tag states Hustler on everyboat I have........Also some experimental hustlers were produced but as to how many I am not certain

Maybe Howard will chime in here sometime in the future?

Please forward or post any pics of your Hustler V as they would be fun to see and discuss.

I will post my pics soon but in the meantime you can go to nicoletservicecenter.com and click on photos and see my latest Hydrostream Hustler restoration in Progress if you like

Thanks BK

HydroKev
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hydrostream Hustler Vpad .....How many made?

Myself I have never seen a v-pad hustler. I would love to see some pics.

Hopefully someone else can help out on this one.

Topic Author
HustlerV
Getting my feet wet
Getting my feet wet

Re: Hydrostream Hustler Vpad .....How many made?

Many Hydrostream people do not believe the V was made.......The top of the boat is the same very few were made as they were not big sellers in Hydrostreams later years. I will post pics as soon as I arrive at my summer home in May.....I have 75 Stingers them and a They were rated for 30hp but can handle much much more .......

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post